Mary Dean’s Church of England Primary School
Mary Dean’s CofE Primary School was founded in 1720 for twenty poor boys of the parish. The original building on which there is a commemorative plaque is now a private house at the junction of Fore Street and Horsham Lane.This was in use up until 1877 when it moved to a larger purpose built school at the top of Rock Hill. The current school building built in 1975 is in Mary Dean Avenue.
Mary Dean Avenue, Tamerton Foliot PL5 4LS